San Antonio was recently named one of the five friendliest cities in America by Today.com. That’s reason to smile enough! With that many people smiling at you, we have to make sure your pearly whites are always show-ready! Use 4Smile’s unique search filters to find the nearest, best match for you.
Need a place to start? Hearing what others have to say about their dental experience can help you narrow down your search. Here’s a list of 10 San Antonio dentists that patients recommend.
1) Huebner Smiles Dentistry and Orthodontics– Great service should start the moment you begin scheduling an appointment and last throughout your visit to the moment you walk out the door. Patients at this San Antonio dental office enjoy outstanding service here in addition to the modern office.
2) Joshua Austin, DDS– Whether you’re searching for a general, cosmetic, or emergency dentist, Dr. Austin does it all. Patients also enjoy the peaceful atmosphere which counteracts the general fear people typically have of dentists.
3) Thousand Oaks Dental– Despite the digitized check in and electronic signature process before starting your procedure, patients find the staff extremely approachable and informative.
4) New Heights Dental– With bottled water and a Keurig to greet you in the waiting room, and a hand-written note to thank you for your business, New Heights Dental makes patients feel welcomed and appreciated.
5) Deerfield Dental– Patients are grateful for how compassionate Dr. Reyes and her staff are during a dental visit. The staff here takes the time to ensure patients are comfortable with their dental treatment before and during the procedure.
6) All Smiles Dental Center– If your nervous about trying a new dentist, first-time patients here say their fears were immediately put to rest. In addition to an energetic greeting, the staff is fast and efficient.
7) Smiles by Children’s Dentists and Orthodontists– Nervous about starting your child with a pediatric dentist? Parents claim their children have a hard time leaving this dental office.
8) South Park Family Dental– If you’re looking for a dentist you can take your whole family to see, South Park Family Dental does it all. Patients of all ages feel comfortable with the staff here.
9) Rolling Oaks Dental– Some dentists make patients feel rushed, patients say that is not the case here. If you’re the kind of person who needs to hear your options and a list of pros and cons, the staff here will take the time to address your concerns.
10) Villa Dental– You can expect your X-ray to be explained thoroughly to you here. In addition to keeping you informed on your oral health, patients say the office is clean and relaxing.
Copyright © 2020 4Smile.com All Rights Reserved. All copying of the site is strictly forbidden.
Disclaimer: These FAQs are meant to provide general information about dental conditions and treatments. The FAQ does not provide medical advice, and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. 4smile.com provides no warranty and accepts no liability for the information disclosed here. for medical advice see your local dentist. Terms and Policy